Peter's was constructed and consecrated in 1842. Its style of architecture is “early English”, and is Grade 2 listed. At the back, by the font, are boards showing the names and pictures of the men from the village who lost their lives in the First and Second World Wars.
We have just had some work done on the roof and spire, as we want to keep this building open and in good repair (although this costs a lot of money, and so we are grateful to all who contribute). But church is much more than the building and we want to continue being part of the living history of this place.