What's the Christian faith all about?
- God loves us and knows what's best for us.
- When we go our own way in life, we mess up ourselves, our relationships and God's world.
- A Christian is someone who knows they've messed up and wants to start again with God.
- The good news is that God does not abandon us in the mess - He demonstrates His love for us by sending Jesus to rescue us. In fact Jesus loves us so much, he died for us.
- Then he conquered death, and offers us eternal life when we put our faith in him.
- We don't have to struggle alone in our faith - God helps us by His Holy Spirit.
- And in church we're all on the journey together: why not come and join us and explore with us? - You'd be very welcome. If it's all strange to you, don't worry - we're friendly and we'd love to meet you. Alpha is also a great opportunity to explore faith - see below for more details.
Alpha is a non-pressurised, fun and informative course. It is a place to share your thoughts and explore the meaning of life. The course is great for people who don't go to church or who haven't been to church in a long time and are interested in the Christian faith.
Our latest course started on 10th May 2018. If you are interested in coming to our next course, please Contact Us - newcomers, outsiders and regular members are very welcome to come.
See www.alpha.org/ for more details